Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Randomness: Cat in Tank


Sometimes, I look at the goofy stuff I do here in the Wildcat's Lair, and I think I must have way too much time on my hands. Then I watch a video like this.



Cats in Tanks from Whitehouse Post on Vimeo.

This just supports my firm belief that cats are evil. Special thanks to one of my co-workers Adam, who sent me the link to this one.

Now, go submit a caption for this week's "Star Wars" inspired ""You Write the Caption!" And don't miss tomorrow's Frank Friday webcomic with the latest in the "Frank & Hip Get Steampunked" storyline.



2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Had not seen that before, but it does confirm their true inner being :o)

Beth said...

Oh, I love this one. I think I posted it on Facebook, but I honestly can't remember. LOL