Friday, August 17, 2012

Frank's Flashbacks: The Highlighter


I and the rest of the family are enjoying a much needed vacation this week, so I'm posting classic episodes of "The Wildcat's Lair" this week. Since "Wildcat Wednesday" focused on an episode with my daughter, I decided today's episode should highlight my son. Appropriately enough, the title for this episode from 2008 is "The Highlighter." The inspiration for the episode came from the fact my son had two teddy bears which looked a lot alike, except for the color of their fur.



"The Highlighter"
Originally Posted: 24 September 2008





































Catch the next episode on Wildcat Wednesday!

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

A classic :o)

Beth said...

LOL! Frank, you troublemaker!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!! :D :D