Sunday, March 07, 2010

Preparations for Bracket Battle 2010


In just eight days, "The Wildcat's Lair" officially returns. Fresh episodes start tomorrow, though. As mentioned this past Wednesday, you will enjoy a countdown of episodes to the relaunch on March 15th. The first official episode will be a rare Monday episode as the Lair will return to its previous format of two episodes a week, Wildcat Wednesdays and Frank Fridays. I could not resist starting on the Ides of March, no more than I could resist the temptation of the Bracket Battle. With the Kentucky Wildcats all but sure to be in the NCAA Tournament this year, to not have a Bracket Battle this year would have been criminal.

To help everyone get into the mood of things, I've put together some new wallpaper for both "Bracket Battle 2010" and the return of the Lair.



800 X 600                       1028 X 768                              1280 X 800

Tomorrow will see the first of the seven episodes showing you what some of your favorite characters have been up to since November. Naturally, the first one will start with Frank. How did he deal with all that free time my focus on my novel writing provided him? You'll have to check in tomorrow at noon to find out. I should probably take this moment to point out that I'll also be making noon my standard time for the Lair's episodes to go online.



Before this countdown begins, I'd like to thank those of you who've been patient with my time away from the Lair. I've missed it a great deal, and I hope you will enjoy its return to activity.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Looking forward to all of it.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Waiting in anticipation :o) ~ Ally x