Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Frank's Fantasy Football: Week Three


I'm starting to wonder just how ugly this whole Fantasy Football thing can get for me. Yes, after suffering a humiliating defeat (by one freaking point!) to Uncle Kerouac in week two, I've fallen to 0 and 3 against Ted E. Bear. I will say, though, that losing to him was slightly less depressing. Here's a look at the final scores from Week Three of Frank's Fantasy Football.



Frank is still hanging onto his undefeated status, but this weekend, he goes against Ted. We'll see if the toughest stuffed animal in Richmond can take down everyone's favorite blue-striped cat.

Poor Hip isn't doing so well either. Even though he's not winless (like me), his Claritin Flames got spanked pretty bad by Frank's Richmond Bad Cats.

Next week isn't looking much better for me as I face Troy Goode's Tri-Cities Terrors. I have a REALLY bad feeling about this.



1 comment:

Ken Riches said...

Ouch Man, may be I should let my Beanie Babies advise me on investments.